Craft-How to make a Doll Burger
Next, we shall make the burger! (This craft has ALOT of clay in it, so cover your work surface when you need to use the clay.)
Large Paper Plate
Sculpey clay (I'm using the oven bake variety pack, but you will basically just need tan, brown, yellow and red)
Modeling tools or a plastic knife
A crumply piece of tinfoil
1. Knead all your clay so it will be easy to work with.
2. Divide your clay into 2 small balls. Take your first ball and press down on the sides so it looks like a dome. Get your second ball and smush it flat. Your hamburger buns should be almost the same size as a quarter.
3. Make a small ball out of brown clay and smush it too! Then, mash it down on the crumply tinfoil.
For grill marks, use a black permanent marker and color lightly across the burger pattie.
4. Cut a small square out of your yellow clay. Dent the edges so it will look more realistic.
5. I don't know how to explain this, but I'll try! :) Using your red clay, make a thin random shape for ketchup.
6. Bake your burger in the oven. I set my temperature at 275, but you might want to follow the directions on your packet of clay.
Did you like this craft for MM? The French Fry craft is coming later tonight or tommorrow!
-American Girl Doll Crafter