Craft-How to make Doll French Fries
I'm sorry, I was supposed to post this on Saturday, but I just got home from my vacation. ;) Im still going to post it, even though it's fashion week! Let's make some doll french fries!
Yellow pipe cleaners
White card stock
1. Cut a 5 by 1 1/2 inch strip of paper. This will be the fry box.
2. Fold both side so they meet equally in the middle.
3. Then, fold about a 1/2 inch more so it has a 3D look.
4. Get your scissors and cut off half of the front of the fry box. Don't cut the sides; just to the first fold.
5. Tape the front together.
6. Cut out a small piece of card stock that will fit under your box. Tape it on.
7. To make fries, cut 1 1/2 inch strips of pipe cleaners. Put your fries in the box.
Then, decorate the box however you like!
This is my favorite retro diner food craft. What was yours?
-American Girl Doll Crafter